- Height, weight, body mass index.
- Pulse, blood pressure.
- Temperature, oxygen saturation.
- Urinalysis – 5 measurements.
Body composition analysis – Highly detailed including:
- Skeletal muscle mass- total
- Muscle mass in each limb
- Body fat – total
- Percentage body fat
- Visceral fat analysis-visceral fat score -visceral fat area
- Optimum calculated target weight
- Biological age based on body composition
- Body composition score /100
- Trend analysis
- Resting ECG
- Stress Echo (inc Exercise ECG)-to assess heart structure and function, cardiovascular fitness and signs of cardiac ischaemia
Eyes and Ears:
- Audiogram (professional standard hearing test performed in a sound proof room)
- Glaucoma test (intraocular pressures)
Blood tests: (around 50 separate tests)
- Full haematology profile (Full blood count)
- 5 part white cell differential.
- Erythrocyte sedimentation rate. (ESR)
Full haematology profile:
- Full blood count
- 5 part white cell differential
Full biochemistry profile:
- Kidney function
- Uric acid
- Corrected calcium
- Fasting Glucose
- Liver function
- Iron indices including ferritin
- Total cholesterol level
- HDL cholesterol
- LDL cholesterol
- Cholesterol/HDL ratio
- Thyroid function
- Testosterone (males only)
- Oestradiol (females only)
- Fasting Insulin.
- ESR (Erythrocyte sedimentation rate)
- Vitamin D
- Hepatitis C antibodies
- Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) males only
- SARS Coronavirus 2 COVID19 antibody level
Stool Test for Microscopic blood:
- QFIT test (50+age group or if clinically indicated)